Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Will actors and actresses ever realize how irrelevant they really are? Don't they know that they are merely eye candy and that nobody really cares what they think or what they have to say. Unfortunately they think that their opinion in politics really matters and then they go opening their mouths. It is getting harder and harder to find a bearable movie when the actors and actresses keep adding themselves to my blacklist. It really is too bad. I used to like Ethan Hawke even though he hasn't made a decent movie for quite some time. I even considered naming my next son Ethan (not really in honor of him, but I did like the name). Then he has to go and open his mouth and make me aware of how stupid he is. Who will be the next idiot to step up and show their ignorance.