Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Baseball is starting again

Tonight was Mad's first baseball practice of the spring season. He is excited because coach Jim is his coach again and he has some teamates from his previous two seasons. His throwing and catching skill were a bit rusty but he demonstrated that he remembers some of the things he is supposed to be doing out there in the field. It was good to see him giving advice to some of the new kids.

Mom went to the middle school open house, so I took all four boys with me. This was a little tricky because I had to keep Can entertained, since he can't get around very well with his broken leg. Also, I had to leave in the middle to take Sul over to the cub scout pack meeting and then I had to come back and pick up Mad.

Sul's soccer coach called tonight to let us know that his team name is the Flames. His first practice is Thurs. We're headed for a busy time. Fortunately it is fun to watch them play.